Pandemic Pandemic

Great game.

It's a keeper, yes...I do have one bug, though: For some reason, if you take off all the symptoms without checking anything else, the infectivity goes to -1, and you can't earn any points to fix it again.

Insult Generator 2 Insult Generator 2

SWEET!!!

Partly because it had some of my stuff in it...But awesomely put together. It certainly has style built in. I love the interface, but it's kinda linear...

Banjax responds:

Thanks for the review and your input Y4Kman!

How to draw Salad Fingers How to draw Salad Fingers

Cool

I like the drawings and such. What the hell is that music!?!? I've been searching for that song for a while!! WHAT IS IT CALLED!?!?

Aprime responds:

Yo sorry i deleted one layer please come back and vote

aprime.tk

Castle Destroyer Castle Destroyer

It's cool...

I just think that the reverse controls suck ass!!!

Otherwise it's awesome!

Cave escape (kb game) Cave escape (kb game)

COOL!

But extremely frustrating...I never knew you made API games!!!

Rustygames responds:

Thanks
Well I do now

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

HOLY SHIT!!!

That friggin scared me!!! I give it a 10 on everything because it was all true. I hate things that seem normal then get really scary because something pops up. Yeah, well, I went into the room that had the dolls in it, first...That was not fun!

I'm glad I finally see it in the portal after seeing it on the BBS. It looked very promising there and it does here. I'm never going to play it again, though.

Not because I don't like it, but because I scream like a little girl and fall off my chair every time I play it... :P